DranView is a Windows based software package that enables power professionals to simply and quickly visualize and analyze power and energy monitoring data. It is a snap to navigate, delivers automated functionality and incorporates powerful analytical capabilities and customizable options to meet the needs of each individual user. DranView is successfully used by thousands of customers around the worked and have become the industry leading power management software tool.
Detailed analysis of Power Quality and/or Energy data from nearly any recent products from Dranetz. These are not just screen captures, this is advanced analysis of sample points recorded and saved by the Dranetz and presented in various forms including Time Plots, Event Lists and Event detail. Due to the advanced design of the Dranetz event database Time Plots and Event Detail graphs can be zoomed in to get to the real details information.
* A simple mouse click allows you to quickly scroll through data, zoom in on evaluating, troubleshooting and preventing power quality events, trend data, filter events, evaluate statistics, and perform advanced harmonic and interharmonic analyses.
* The software has been optimized for speed and to accommodate large data sets.
* Flexibility has been integrated throughout the package—users can customize both appearance and behavior.
* Two versions are available—one for the everyday user (Pro), the second for advanced power professionals (Enterprise).
* Multi-functional Dran-View helps you make the most of complex data, so that you can spend time where it counts most—evaluating, troubleshooting and preventing power quality events.
DranView runs on your Windows operating system. The data file is read by the PC via memory card / reader or direct connect interface. Launch Windows and simply select File>Open and locate the data file you wish to analyze.